Sumedha’s pronouns: she/her
Welcome to the wordy habitat where we deal with all things words and get wordy ourselves!
This wordy town started with another name wayy back in January 2016. Since then, we’ve had name changes, content changes, and—most importantly—growth.
The aim of this habitat is to be a place where everyone can come and find something to enjoy. There are spaces about books, blogging, Kdramas, and more. There are also discussions and interviews, if you’re interested in conversations. Or in case you’re a nosy person, you can check out my life updates and general chats.
I’m Sumedha, the mayor and person behind everything you see here. I’m a 21 year old Indian who is a computer science major in real life. This blog started out of my need to dump my thoughts somewhere without barging into conversations with people, which I’m not good at in real life.
I like to think that I’ve cultivated a tribe of my own here over the past several years where we can talk about anything and have a ton of discussions.
Some quick points about me:
- I read a lot of books. Romance is my favourite genre.
- I always have something to share and talk about, which is why this blog is still thriving. Currently my favourite posts to write are discussions and chatty life updates.
- I’m a software engineer by day and blogger by night.
- Pastel colours are my favourite aesthetic and pink is my current favourite colour.
- I’m almost always listening to music and have it playing as a background whenever I’m doing anything that requires focus like blogging or working.
- I’m a huge organization nerd.
- If even one day passes by without me being specifically productive, I feel like my day has been wasted. I run on productivity highs and hence do a lot of things.
If you’d like to know more about me, you can check out this post 🙂