This is my third award! Thank you soo much Mukthi Raja for this.
11 facts about this pretty woman
I’m in my ‘I know I’m beautiful and I like modelling in front of the mirror’ phase, in case you didn’t get it from the heading. You should be glad I haven’t done any personal posts for awhile cuz this follows my depression and self-loathe phase.
Onto the facts!
- I love to partaaaay. Lol no, I don’t. I’ve never even been to a real party, with music and people mingling a lot without adults present around somewhere. Are those what real parties are? I honestly don’t know.
- I’m loving my new hair!! I got it cut in February. I used to have really long hair and couldn’t do much with it, and now everytime I comb my hair I kinda feel fabulous.
- I don’t have an opinion on chocolate. Most people love chocolate, some hate. I’m neither. You give me chocolate? I’ll eat it. You don’t? I dont mind.
- My phone keyboard is fluent in fangirl-speak. The day I got my new phone with way more features, I put in all words related to fangirling and some OTP names.
- For absolutely no reason I’m watching first episodes of various shows I love. The first ep is very special to me and I loove first eps.
- I’m bored a lot nowadays.
- I want to get a pet but I don’t exactly live in the right place for a pet. My apartment is small, I don’t have a garden for the pet da da da. I thought about guinea pigs but I’ll have to get two and I want to start small. Maybe a rabbit would be nice..
- I put on black nail paint on my fingernails for the first time in my life and I’m loving it! You best for the next few months I’ll be wearing this.
- I make unnecessary stupid noises when I’m bored. I look around me and make sounds like pussssh pwush swich swasch whooschoow pich-a-puch.
- I’m in a phase where every single stupid thing I do is normal and fine and I’m gonna soak up this self-love as long as I have it.
- I’m so happy this is the last fact cuz I don’t know what else to say about meself. That is a fact. Done.
The questions I’m supposed to answer:
Drumroll please, for absolutely no reason.
1. Which song do you relate the most with?
Ah.. Break away by Kelly Clarkson. Gosh, I haven’t listened to that song in ages.
2. What are your views on love at first sight?
I believe that attraction and lust at first sight exists which can develop into love but love just by seeing someone isn’t possible. You know, that’s a pretty big question to ask someone who doesn’t believe in love itself outside of books and movies, just saying.
3. What makes you stand out?
Other than the fact that I’m just awesome? My quirkiness, I’d say. And most likely the amount I fangirl and squeal and love books. Also, did I mention how awesome I am? Self high-five!
4. What is your favourite lie?
Saying I’m studying when I’m not. Definitely.
5. If you could know one thing about your future, what would it be?
I’d want to know if I would be content. Not happy, cuz I can be happy as long as I’m content. Content about the choices I’ve made and paths I’ve travelled through.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10 how weird are you?
Hue hue hue… Possibly the equivalent to Mars being pink. Is that on the scale?
7. Do you identify yourself as an art lover?
Not really. I appreciate art and all but I wouldn’t seek out good art.
8. Which picture best describes your city?
Probably the one with a lot of buildings, some greenery surviving in between, so many gated-cities inside and a helleluva lot of construction along with pollution and dirt. I don’t have an appropriate picture right now.
9. What is your favourite childhood memory?
When we came to look at the place I’m living right now, I was 5 i.e. I was tiny too. There are these in-built shelves on the right just as you enter. I climbed upto one about 4 feet up somehow and sat in there cross-legged Indian style. It was big enough that I just fit. I loved being at a higher view-point. I refused to go in an see the rest of the house, my parents did and I simply sat there smiling. I already knew I’d like this house and I do. I’ve been here 12 years. Im a bit anxious for change but this house is nice.
10. You know how some scenes from our life get stuck in our head? describe one?
In sixth grade, when I finally became social enough to eat lunch with a large group, I used to share my good treat food with the others. There is this sweet called Badam Halwa (badam mean cashew and I dunno how to explain halwa). The one I had was a packed one-retail food. The piece of halwa was so elastic-types and we didn’t have a knife. A spoon wouldn’t cut it and basically we ended up as two people pulling from two different sides to get it cut. It stretched and stretched but wouldn’t seoarate! Finally, it somehow did. We reached class late because of the struggle. Lol?
11. Would you choose money or fame?
Money. With it the only problem is taxes and insincere people posing to be friends. With fame a whole load of drama comes too. No thank you. Besides, money buys books. Not fame.
I want to change it up a bit. I want to nominate my followers who have liked my every post and have basically been there. You might not have commented and we might not have conversed, but I have noticed you. And I want to say thank you. P.S. forgive me if I don’t stick by the rules and if any of them have more than 1k followers.
These are just a few out of so many :’)
1. One celebrity you’d want to exchange lives with (oooh)?
2. The first thought that went through your head this morning?
3. What’s your lucky number and why do you think it’s that?
4. What’s the one weirdest thing about yourself? (No holding back)
5. Your best cheerleader in real life (or internet, who am I to judge)? Why?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. Your favourite hobby?
8. What’s the best thing you love about blogging?
9. When you started, hour long did you think you’d be able to continuously blog? Did you assume you’d run it forever or worry about commitment issues?
10. Write one sentence about yourself (no more than 12 words) that gives us an insight into you.
11. Lastly, what’s the one thing you’d want to tell the world, if you had the chance?
There are your questions! Gogogo!