Thank you so much Abhijit for nominating me! This is the second award (after Versatile Blogger) that I have been nominated for.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
How my blog started..
I wanted a place to share my thoughts, feelings and writings. Initially, though, I fancied being a book blogger and this was supposed to be a book blog. Thankfully, I didn’t name it something indicating this as a book blog so now I can post personal stuff too. Slowly, all I wanted was to communicate with others, be myself somewhere, even if it is through anonymity. Violá!
Some advice to new bloggers, you say?
- Post what you want on your blog. Whether it is about books, music, only your life, and nothing in general. Be yourself. Be that inner positive, amazing person and everyone will love you.
- Communicate a lot. Follow tags, comment on others’ blogs, follow others. They will want to know who you are too and will most likely follow you back. Commenting is sort of like canvassing.
- Bella it seems as if you’ve been nominated for almost every award existing, but I’ll take a chance 😉
- Fearlessly loud
- Musings of a whimsical soul
- Making time for me
- Just a blank space
If you’ve already done this award or don’t want to, well, it’s your choice.
Have a great day!