This is my first nomination for an award.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself
7 facts about moi
I am supposed to talk about myself? Ah damn.
- I’m 5’6″. Is that considered tall or short? My mum still says “you need to grow taller” and I reply “well mum I’m 17. I’m not going to be growing much anymore”.
- I’m half-talented at a bunch of stuff. Painting-sometimes my sketches and paintings come out so amazing and my reaction will be all “ah yes I’m really good at this” then other times they’re just shit. Singing-my voice comes out really good sometimes and other times I sound like a dying walrus. *Truth*
- I’m a punctual person. If the plan is to meet at 4, I’ll be there at four. But then my friends who spend way too much time on getting dressed arrive late and I’ll just be waiting for them. I get all frustrated and fume in my head, “We’re supposed to be done in two hours. I have plans after that. When we haven’t finished because of them and I say I have to leave, they’ll all become whiny about me ditching them. Not my fault, YOU were late!”
- I prefer listening as opposed to talking. You’re sad and crying? I’ll give you a hug and sit with you and listen if you want to talk. I’ll let others do the consoling and suggesting solutions. Have to approach the sales attendant to ask about something? You ask, please.
- Sometimes, though, I contradict the previous point to go all out. My friend is spending all her time after her boyfriend and not studying at all? Gives an amazing speech to make her re-prioritize. (She doesn’t listen to me, though) A debate on something I feel strongly and know about? Starts talking all confidently and floors everyone like, “Yes I know I’m quiet but I can talk.” I’m pretty good at debating. It’s mostly because I wisely choose my battles.
- My favourite colours are brown, blue and purple, in no particular order. They’re each for different occasions. Brown for the normal, comfortable days. Light blue for the bright days. I love all shades of blue. Royal purple for when you have to stand out and still look sophisticated.
- I don’t have any addiction to either coffee of tea. In fact, to nothing food-or-drink-based. Everyone online (especially writers) going all, “I need caffeine! I cannot function without my daily coffee/tea.” Yeah I don’t understand it. I have nothing against it but, sometimes I just think what is so great about those beverages. My dad is addicted to tea and my mum to coffee. But I’m just neutral.
I nominate… (I don’t know if you’ve previously been nominated or not. I’m trying to pick those who haven’t been.) I also don’t know many blogs. So, here are some.
Check all them out, you guys!